Please be sure to read the Insurance
& GIT Help Notes FIRST!
To become a registered driver with us, all we ask are these requirements.
- You have full Courier Insurance.
- Your Insurance specifies you are able to receive 'reward'.
- You have a minimum of £10,000 GIT cover. (£5,000 for motorbikes).
- Your Freelance. e.g., you work primarily for yourself.
We have tried to make the sign up procedure as painless as possible, there
are 4 simple steps, it should not take more than 5-10 minutes providing you have
everything to hand. Please be aware, that after submitting the form, you must fax
or email your Insurance and GIT Insurance to us.
- Submit the new driver sign up
- Read the email that arrives a few moments later, print a copy of it and if
you agree to the terms click the link at the end of the email.
- Read the second email that arrives a few moments later, print a copy of it,
and if you agree to the terms click the link at the end of that email.
- FAX your Insurance Documents
& GIT Documents to us on 0871 714 55 94 or if you prefer you can email a
scanned .JPG of the documents to email@example.com
Please ensure you write your driver number (your driver number is the LOG IN
number this site issues you when you register, you receive it in the very
first email along with your password) on the faxed pages so we can easily
identify your account (lots of people share your name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
The different stages of the sign up procedure are as follows...
- SignUp = You submitted the form.
- Confirmed = You clicked the link agreeing to the terms in the first email,
also confirming your email address.
- WaitApprove = You clicked the link in both emails, in doing so you have
agreed to all the terms and are waiting for COC staff to approve the documents
you FAX'd to us or submitted via email.
Please remember you are IN A QUE, it can take 14
days to be activated!